An alarming 1 million plastic bottles are brought every minuet around the world with less than half being recycled. A simple way to curb this addiction with plastic is to use reusable alternatives like a bamboo drinking bottle.
Standard plastic, steel and glass bottles:
- Not bio-degradable;
- May use petroleum in their production;
- Often energy intensive to produce resulting in greenhouse gas emissions; and
- End up in landfill or in the oceans.
In comparison, a bamboo drinking bottle:
- Can be buried or composted and will return to organic matter in the soil;
- BPA free;
- Avoid waste to landfill
Not Just A Bottle’s world first bamboo drinking bottle made from one piece of sustainably sourced biodegradable bamboo. Handcrafted in Vietnam by local families. This is natures answer to a sustainable water bottle because it doesn’t require the mining and processing of materials such as steel, plastic and glass.
This versatile Bamboo Cup is the first of its kind on the market, uniquely made from one piece of biodegradable bamboo. Handcrafted in Vietnam by local families. Created to eliminate more than 1 billion paper and plastic cups that are used and thrown away each day. Made by Not Just Bamboo.
Why shop at Biome?
- 100% palm oil free and cruelty free;
- Have Australia’s strictest ingredient standards;
- Committed to honest, transparent product labelling (you won’t see any ‘sustainable palm oil’ greenwash!);
- Provide plastic free shipping;
- Offset the environmental impact of shipping your parcel;
- A Certified B Corporation;
- Offer free standard shipping on orders over $75;
- Dispatch orders within 1 working day; and
- Offer 30 day returns.