Recyclable packaging, like milk bottles, is being brought back to life in a bid to reduce, reuse and recycle. Turing old milk bottles into beautiful reusable, durable and rugged cups for kids to drink milk out of is a perfect example of a circular economy.
Not recycling plastic milk bottles:
- Adds waste to landfill;
- Crates a missed opportunity to create a circular economy; and
- Contributes to the single use plastics problem.
In comparison, products made from recyclable packaging:
- Reduces landfill;
- Reduces pollution;
- Reduces energy consumption
- Saves water; and
- Avoids greenhouse gas emissions.
These colourful Re-Play tumbler are made from recycled plastic milk bottles. Pack of 3 coloured tumblers.
you are making a difference:
- A total of only 940 ‘manufacturing miles’ from recycled materials to finish product is involved, saving energy & reducing greenhouse gases.
- Choosing products made from recycled materials reduces landfill & pollution, and saves energy, water and resources.
- FDA-approved recycled plastic from used milk bottles. Tested for safety.
- Rugged, durable and lightweight.
- Dishwasher safe – top rack only. Not microwave safe.
- FDA-approved food safe colours.
- 100% recycled cardboard sleeve packaging.
- BPA free, Phthalate free & PVC free.
- 9+ months.
- Pack of 3 coloured tumblers.
Why shop at Biome?
- 100% palm oil free and cruelty free;
- Have Australia’s strictest ingredient standards;
- Committed to honest, transparent product labelling (you won’t see any ‘sustainable palm oil’ greenwash!);
- Provide plastic free shipping;
- Offset the environmental impact of shipping your parcel;
- A Certified B Corporation;
- Offer free standard shipping on orders over $75;
- Dispatch orders within 1 working day; and
- Offer 30 day returns.