From bamboo earbuds which will reduce single use plastics to tote bags made from seagrass which soaks carbon from the atmosphere as it grows, there’s a world of opportunity to reduce your environmental impact and we look forward to showing you these options.
We have already found over 4,000 sustainable alternatives that may:
- reduce single-use plastics;
- offset their carbon emissions;
- contain recycled content;
- 100% palm oil and cruelty free;
- reduce water in a products production;
- avoid using harmful chemicals; and
- many more other sustainable practices.
Sustainable Alternatives Today
Our team have found sustainable alternatives across the world from a range of retailers and will continue to list them on The Green Wall for you to make a change. See below the start of our ever-growing list where we have found sustainable alternatives today:
- Agoda – There are a number of hotels & resorts that have implemented sustainable practices like choosing renewable energy and banning single use plastics;
- All Birds – They prove that good design, sustainability, and comfort don’t have to be mutually exclusive and make some of the most comfortable shoes in the world.
- Bamboo Watches – offers personalised laser engraved hand-crafted wood watches to those seeking an unique gift for a loved one or for themselves;
- Biome – provide plastic free shipping and offset the environmental impact of shipping your parcel for a diverse range of sustainable products and only stock 100% palm oil free and cruelty free products;
- Elvis & Kresse – A multi-award winning British sustainable luxury brand. They rescue materials, handcraft them into timeless luxury bags & accessories, and donate 50% of profits to charity;
- Ettitude – A modern and sustainable homeware label inspired by healthy sleeping. Sleep with Ettitude, you’ll be sleeping with our world first 100% Organic Bamboo Lyocell bedding that is smooth and soft like clouds;
- Finisterre – Offer a range of men’s and women’s fashion made from recycled content;
- Green Kid Crafts – Green Kid Crafts delights tens of thousands of kids around the world each month with fun, creative and eco-friendly craft and STEM activities (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), delivered right to their door through our company’s subscription program
- Linenly – An Australian brand providing the most comfortable and organic bamboo linen products;
- NEUW Denim – Offer sustainable denim;
- Organic Basics – a Scandinavian clothing company that creates sustainable, better-made basics for men & women;
- prAna – Creates versatile, stylish, and sustainable clothing and accessories that you can wear during every activity, every adventure, every day; and
- The Iconic – Offer a range of men’s and women’s fashion that is made from organic cotton, bamboo and sustainable denim.