Natural deodorant are deodorants that are free from toxins such as Aluminium which synthetic anti-perspirants often contain. There are also a number of 100% plastic free and zero waste options available.
- Add waste to landfill;
- Can contain harmful toxins such as Aluminium; and
- More expensive than reusables in the long-term.
In comparison, natural deodorant:
- Natural product;
- No synthetic ingredients; and
- Can come in plastic free and zero waste options.
The Biork deodorant stick is a completely plastic free and zero waste natural crystal deodorant stick. Unscented and hypoallergenic, this truly eco deodorant is housed in a 100% recyclable and biodegradable cork container. Free from aluminum chlorohydrate, alcohol, perfumes, parabens, preservatives and dyes. Suitable for unisex use and will last for 12+ months. Beautiful minimalist design. 120g.
Why shop at Biome?
- 100% palm oil free and cruelty free;
- Have Australia’s strictest ingredient standards;
- Committed to honest, transparent product labelling (you won’t see any ‘sustainable palm oil’ greenwash!);
- Provide plastic free shipping;
- Offset the environmental impact of shipping your parcel;
- A Certified B Corporation;
- Offer free standard shipping on orders over $75;
- Dispatch orders within 1 working day; and
- Offer 30 day returns.