Turns out there is! Made from organic cotton and covered in beeswax, there is a new reusable wrap solution to keeping food fresh and reduce your consumption of single use plastics.
Standard plastic wrap:
- Not bio-degradable;
- Uses petroleum in their production; and
- Contribute to landfill and can pollute the oceans and waterways.
In comparison, reusable wrap:
- Avoids waste to landfill;
- BPA free; and
- Sustainable materials used in production.
A large, single beeswax wrap by Biome. Handmade in Australia from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and pure Australian beeswax, this wrap replaces single-use cling wrap and is a plastic-free alternative for keeping food fresh. Biodegradable and non-toxic, printed with the Biome logo.
Why shop at Biome?
- 100% palm oil free and cruelty free;
- Have Australia’s strictest ingredient standards;
- Committed to honest, transparent product labelling (you won’t see any ‘sustainable palm oil’ greenwash!);
- Provide plastic free shipping;
- Offset the environmental impact of shipping your parcel;
- A Certified B Corporation;
- Offer free standard shipping on orders over $75;
- Dispatch orders within 1 working day; and
- Offer 30 day returns.