Less than half of the alarming 1 million plastic bottles which are brought every minuet around the world get recycled. Of those that are being recycled, new innovative products are being developed which are creating a circular economy.
Non recycled single use plastic bottles:
- Not bio-degradable;
- Uses petroleum in their production; and
- Contribute to landfill and can pollute the oceans and waterways.
In comparison, products made from recycled plastic bottles:
- Can be reusable;
- Avoids waste to landfill and pollution to oceans and waterways; and
- Creates a closed loop circular economy.
The ChicoBag rePET Travel Backpack is a reusable pack-down travel backpack that weighs only 204 grams! Featuring a large 15L capacity, an internal pocket for a hydration bladder, two side pockets for bottles and a zip pocket with internal carabiner which also acts as the stuffing pouch. Comfortable and versatile, the bag also has breathable shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap for added stabilization.
Why shop at Biome?
- 100% palm oil free and cruelty free;
- Have Australia’s strictest ingredient standards;
- Committed to honest, transparent product labelling (you won’t see any ‘sustainable palm oil’ greenwash!);
- Provide plastic free shipping;
- Offset the environmental impact of shipping your parcel;
- A Certified B Corporation;
- Offer free standard shipping on orders over $75;
- Dispatch orders within 1 working day; and
- Offer 30 day returns.